eTERA Consulting is proud to be a silver sponsor of the ABA 26th Fall Conference – Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources. Jane Flynn and Kristin Sunderman will be attending. To learn more about the event or to register to attend, please click, here.
Session topics include:
• Tech giants’ environmental, energy, and natural resource footprints;
• Non-federal efforts to address climate change;
• The current terrain of public land law;
• Counseling clients before, during, and after natural disasters;
• The long road to Superfund reform;
• Defining the future of offshore energy; and
• Changing regulatory landscapes under the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.