eTERA Consulting offers a very unique and comprehensive one day Electronic Discovery Training Program designed for attorneys and non-attorneys who are employed by corporations, law firms and government agencies. The program provides substantive training and practical insights into the many legal and business challenges, issues and risks that must be managed across the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). In addition, the program covers important, specialized topics such as electronic discovery in government investigations and utilizing legal project management for defensibility. Those attending the program are provided with up to date and relevant course materials presented by eTERA’s subject matter experts who have extensive knowledge and experience in best practices with respect to eDiscovery, data, technology and project management. Continuing legal education credit is available for the training program.
The Electronic Discovery Training Program topics include:
- The Role of Discovery in the Litigation Process
- The Federal, State and Other Rules of Electronic Discovery
- Legal Requirements and Best Practices for Preservation
- Best Practices for Collection and Processing
- Best Practices for Search and Review
- The Special Area of Government Investigations
- Corporate and Law Firm Procedures for Electronic Discovery
- The Role of Electronic Discovery in Litigation Management
The Electronic Discovery Training Program also addresses many of the business challenges and issues that must be managed across the EDRM. eTERA’s subject matter experts discuss how best to achieve key business objectives including:
- Budget predictability and cost savings
- Greater command, control and access to electronically stored information
- Enhanced decision making abilities utilizing data analytics, metrics and reporting tools
- Greater centralization and efficiencies of eDiscovery operations
- Flexible technology solutions for managing specific cases or multiple matters
Speakers from eTERA Consulting
Ashish Prasad, Esq., Vice President and General Counsel. Mr. Prasad, a leading expert on the law and practice of electronic discovery, is a former Litigation Partner and Chair of the Electronic Discovery and Records Management Practice at Mayer Brown LLP, the author of several treatises and dozens of articles on discovery topics, and the teacher of hundreds of legal education seminars over the past decade on topics of eDiscovery.
Todd Haley, Vice President of Strategic Solutions. Mr. Haley, an expert on the technology of electronic discovery, is the former Chief Technology Officer of a major law firm, and has over two decades of experience managing the technology, business process and other aspects of eDiscovery and data management engagements.
Vazantha Meyers, Esq., Managing Director of Rev1ew One. Ms. Meyers, an expert on document review, is the leader of eTERA’s national managed review business, which comprises hundreds of document review attorneys and project managers across multiple projects, clients and industries.
If your organization is interested in scheduling this complimentary one day training program at your location, please complete the form below.