Statement of Policy
When you visit this web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard and personal information essential to the operation and evaluation of the eTERA Consulting web site. This information includes:
- The page from which you arrived.
- The date and time of your page request.
- The IP address your computer is using to receive information.
- The type and version of your browser.
- The name and size of the file you request.
This information helps us assess our information services and is used only for this purpose. This information is not used to identify individuals who come to the web site. None of this information is disclosed to other companies or individuals.
The only information collected that is used to identify you is information you give voluntarily. When you submit a question or comment, or sign up to receive updates, you may be asked for your name, e-mail address, or other information. This information is only used to process and respond to your question or request, or to provide the e-mail update service. This information is not disclosed except to authorized personnel who need it to answer your question or who manage the e-mail update list.
The personal information you submit is secure once it reaches our server. In transit between your computer and the server, however, it may not be secure.
Subject to applicable law, individuals in the EEA and Switzerland have the right to:
- Review the user information that you have supplied to us;
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us;
- Request that your user information not be used to contact you;
- Request that your user information be deleted from our records.
eTERA will respond to all individual access requests within 45 days.
For any further questions or concerns, or to update or remove any information about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.