eTERA Consulting is committed to the ongoing training and education of its clients, employees and business partners.
To fulfill this commitment, eTERA Consulting will continually provide timely and useful information in its Resource Center on a wide variety of important management, legal and technology topics and issues. The most recent of each resource can be found below and for a comprehensive listing please select the individual categories.
- February 24, 2012 - Judge Peck Order on Predictive Coding
Litigation Corner (sm)
- The eDiscovery Reading Room www.ediscoveryreadingroom.com
- The Posse List www.theposselist.com
- Litigation Support Today www.litigationsupporttoday.com
- Judge Peck Recognizes the Importance of Transparency – So Where is Toto Now?
- 3 is the Magic Number – People, Process and Technology
- Clients Win When There is Transparency of People, Process and Technology
- PII: How New Technology Makes It Easier To Maintain Compliance, by Todd M. Haley, November 2011
- The View From An Innovator In E-Discovery And Document Review, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, October 2011
Insight White Paper
- Laying the Proper Foundation for Legal Project Management
- Early Information Assessment®
- Understanding, Managing and Mitigating Your Information Risk
Recorded Web Seminar
- Welcome to the SharePoint E-Discovery Jungle (November 30, 2011)
- Listen and watch the recorded web seminar