eTERA Consulting prides itself on giving back to the community, fostering social responsibility in each of its employees. As a company, eTERA is committed to making a positive social and economic impact wherever we do business. To achieve this, eTERA employees are given eight hours each quarter to volunteer at an organization or charity of their choice.
Some of the organizations that eTERA has supported include:
- Ronald McDonald House® of Washington, D.C.
- House of Ruth
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Cornerstone Schools of Washington, D.C.
- DC Central Kitchen
- Philadelphia VIP
- Toys for Tots
- Luke’s Wings
- Diverse Partners Network
- Corporate Huddle
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Police Athletic League of Cape Cod
- The Embry Rucker Shelter
- Capital Area Food Bank
- American Red Cross
For more information about eTERA’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, please email email@example.com.